They say prevention is better than cure, but how do you prevent disease you don't really know much about? Keep on reading to learn more.
Often dubbed as 'the king of carotenoid', Astaxanthin is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants in existence. It has remarkable UV- blocking properties, which protects our skin from sun-related harm. This substance is naturally reddish in pigment and is obtained from Haematococcus Pluvialis microalgae carried by marine organisms. It has been quite a buzz in the beauty industry.
Wherever we go, we inhale air with toxic byproducts called free radicals that cause damage to the cells in our body. The fact that we accumulate toxins just by breathing is quite frightening, isn't it? Fortunately, we can eliminate toxins and free radicals by maintaining a good diet. One that includes Astaxanthin, if you will.
Here are 5 interesting facts about Astaxanthin:
- Feeling irritated while catching some zzzs? Astaxanthin actually improves the quality of your sleep. Thus giving you that healthy-looking skin immediately the morning after.
- Sluggish? Astaxanthin enhances your workout performance & overall productivity throughout the day.
- You can improve your brain function by consuming a good amount of Astaxanthin.
- Scared of having brain disorders? Ingesting a substantial amount of Astaxanthin can actually prevent Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, liver diseases, stroke, and even cancer.
- Astaxanthin can be easily taken in capsule form.
Taking care of your body is one of the best gifts you can give to yourself and it always starts with stepping back and getting to know yourself and understanding what you need to consume for a balanced healthy diet. Better safe than sorry, right?
Click this link to get your bottle of Dfyage.